Monday, April 28, 2008

A Cheshire Signpost

So that I do not get lost once I get going on this blog, I have decided to create some signposts along the way, some kind of trail-markers, so that I know where I am going, what I am trying to achieve, and - lest I forget - where I come from. So, here is the the first signpost of the series:
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where -" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"- so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

                                                                       - Alice in Wonderland
With such a signpost, who can ever get lost? I have no doubts that eventually I will get somewhere. Just got to keep walking for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment