Monday, April 28, 2008

The End of the Beginning

A blog like this one, I was warned, can be construed as a delusion of grandeur were I to assume that it might actually find an audience.
I don't let this idea bother me. I must admit that, to an extent, I don't want to care about the audience. On other occasions I do write for an audience, for a specific audience. I have to; I live in a publish or perish kinda environment.
But here, on this blog, will be space - my 'man cave' - where I can break free and run around ... even if only in circles.
If you want to join me on this journey, you are most welcome, except that we may not go someplace. Travel we will, for sure, but we may not arrive.
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." Thus spoke the Cheshire Cat.
                                            -- Alice In Wonderland
What does a road to nowhere look like? When roads going nowhere intersect each other, what does the resulting crossroads look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment